My client is looking for a Warehouse Operative to join their family run business. The business is expanding rapidly, and they want someone to come on board, willing to develop and learn.
You must be able to drive as the location is tricky to get to without a car.
* Receiving and unpacking incoming goods and supplies
* Booking in of deliveries onto Internal System
* Picking and packing products for dispatch to customer
* Cutting and billeting of material when required
* Raising dispatch notes on the Internal System and preparing goods for collection
* Keeping the warehouse and yard area clean and tidy
* Deliveries and collection with Company Vehicles as required
*Full UK driving Licence
*Available immediately (ideal)
*A willingness to learn
In return you will receive a competitive hourly rate and the opportunity to be mentored and trained on different equipment.
The hours of work at 8am – 5pm (40 per week) (1 hour for lunch)