Part Time Receptionist wanted in Bishop’s Stortford. An opportunity has arisen to cover receptionist duties on a rota basis in a professional, confidential and caring environment. You will be expected to contribute to the smooth and efficient running of reception undertaking tasks delegated ensuring deadlines are met and referring any problems.
- Monday 8 – 6
- Thursday 1 – 6
- Friday 8 – 6
- 1 in 7 saturdays 7.45 to 11.30
Part Time Receptionist Responsibilities
- Provide the maximum level of customer care.
- Ensure customers are dealt with whilst employing the maximum level of confidentiality and understanding.
- Maintain a high standard of work under pressure.
- Deal with all issues with the utmost discretion and observe the strictest confidentiality in all aspects of work.
- Answering the telephone lines promptly and professionally taking and passing on accurate messages by task or email as appropriate. return telephone calls as requested.
- Dealing with members of the public and other visitors to the forwarding any complaints and feedback to the Practice Manager.
- Making appointments using the computerised system.
- Accurate inputting of data onto the system including basic scanning of documents.
- Answering enquiries face to face, by telephone and via the website dashboard e.g. changes of address, requests, providing general information.
- Receiving and instructing new customers
- Issuing prescriptions and dealing with enquiries as per protocol.
- Ensuring that reception areas and kept tidy and promote a professional image at all times
- Ensure that check in screens are programmed daily
- To assist in the training of any new reception staff
- To lock and unlock the building subject to your shift pattern.
Benefits include excellent pension contribution and lots of local discounts
General reception administration duties as required and in times of extreme staff shortages to assist all members of staff with administrative tasks when time permits.