We have an exciting opportunity working for a well established family run company that is going from strength to strength. This is a diverse role which will involve taking on the daily running and dispatch of the business working with high quality products in an environment where everyone is passionate and takes pride in their job role.
Job responsibilities include:
- Telephone & Email enquiries
- Processing Orders
- Payment Requests
- Liaise between suppliers and warehouse
- Building strong positive relationships
- Ensure smooth transition of goods from production – delivery – despatch
- General Admin – filing / note taking / diary action points
Please note this list is not exhaustive, this is an environment where work is done collectively and everyone takes responsibility to get the job done.
Orders can be complex and go through a rigorous checking system so attention to detail and a strong duty of care is absolutely essential to the person taking on this role.
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Customer Service Experience
- Multi Tasking on a daily basis
- Highly Organised
- Pro-active & Forward Thinking
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Sage 50 and Excel would also be a huge benefit
Ideally you will have experience or knowledge of working with trade customers or within the wholesale industry but again this is not essential.
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can take on more responsibility and learn and grow within a business over the coming years and feel you will fit into a friendly family run business then get in touch TODAY!
Please contact Lisa @ The Dove to discuss further.