Sales Administrator required for a well-established family business based in Bishop’s Stortford.
This is a great opportunity to work for a friendly company in a fun but driven team that also offers opportunities for personal development.
In this role, you will be supporting both the Bishop’s Stortford customer base, the sales force, and other centres across the country. This is a busy role and offers an opportunity for personal development. This includes:
- Processing orders
- Creating new accounts
- Arranging transport/deliveries
- Handling customer queries including orders, stock due dates & delivery info
- Providing support to the sales team with orders, pricing and queries
- Resolving pricing queries for customers including credit notes and any general enquiries
- Processing returns advice notes
- Assisting with workload for other members of staff during periods of illness/holiday
- Responding to incoming emails and taking inbound calls
- General admin duties including filing.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a customer service role
- Good knowledge of working with CRM systems
- Experience of processing customer orders
- Good experience with Excel
- Professional and pleasant telephone manner
- Experienced in using SAGE accounting systems
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Clear and articulate communicator verbally and in writing
- A positive attitude and good team player
- Good sense of humour and keenness to learn is essential
Juniors are also welcome to apply, however this will of course be factored into the salary on offer.
In return, my client will be offering a salary of up to £22,000 based on working hours of 8:30 – 5pm Monday – Friday.
Apply today for more info!