Part-Time Accounts Assistant required for a well-established company in Stansted.
This is a part-time position working 20 hours per week (ideally Monday, Wednesday & Thursday but can possibly be flexible for the right person).
Duties will include:
- Scanning & filing
- Data input (SAGE)
- Purchase ledger – inputting supplier invoices & credit notes into SAGE
- Creating purchase orders
- Reconciling supplier invoices against PO spreadsheet
- Assisting with month-end processes
- Maintaining various databases (Excel)
- Petty cash
- Product & issue monthly statements
- Processing mail & emails
- General admin duties
- Credit card download & reconciliation
- Adhoc analysis
The successful candidate will have:
- Solid accounts assistance experience, in particular purchase ledger
- Good Excel skills
- An organised approach and the ability to manage and prioritise tasks
- Good initiative & problem solving skills
In return, my client will be offering an hourly rate of £11-£13ph depending on experience.
Apply today for more info!
We value every candidate that takes the time to apply for these positions. If you are successful and have the relevant experience we are looking for, we will do our best to contact you within 48 hours where possible. However, due to the high volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to contact unsuccessful candidates. Rest assured, we do hold all CV’s on file and should a further suitable role come available, we will contact you. By sending your CV to The Dove Partnership you will be agreeing The Dove Partnership representing you and passing your details to our client.